"All horses can do something, many can do much and a few do it all with grace, willingness and with that look of eagles!"♦ HOME
♦ Training Services
♦ DVD and manual Sales[
♦ "horse Training at your Fingers" - Lessons
and Email Support
Imagine Dancing Horses Show 2010
1. Offered are a 3 or 5 day experience under a covered arena. These dates would be scheduled around Dianne's personal appearances.
2. Everyday you will experience a one on one 60 minute personal individual experience with Dianne. Discussions are held throughout the day in any discipline chosen or presently being trained.
3. After your individual work, watch the training of all the dancing horses residing at the Center Stage Equestrian Center readying for this season's appearances. Ask all the questions you have always wanted to know.
4. There will be a noon break where you can reach many nearby restaurants.
5. There are stalls available at the Center that includes water, bedding and cleaning by our staff.
6. Winter months are pretty mild for us in Northern California but bring warm coats and maybe a blanket for the bleachers. we will set up an outdoor arena heater for your comfort. Summer can be pretty hot but under the arena roof we stay about 10-15 degrees cooler than outside in the sun.
7. Horses with dangerous problems are not accepted for the experience but you can discuss your problem with Dianne to see if she can help.
8. Sorry Dianne does not have school horses but if the attendance is not too large a learning ride on a Friesian is a possibility.
9. If you wish to participate without a horse you are welcome, see the pricing list.
10. You will be asked to sign a release of liability.
11. There are many very nice motels/restaurants within 15 minutes of the facility and we are North of the Sacramento Airport with a 50 minute drive toward Reno, NV. See map
Center Stage Event Center 13355 Bellbrook Rd, Auburn, CA 95602
12. The cost of the 5 day session is $1500.00 including stalls and feed for the 5 days. There will be an additional boarding cost if you stay longer. A deposit of $500.00 is required with your spot reservation refundable only if Dianne has to cancel for any reason. We accept Master Card and Visa and the balance is due at the beginning of the sessions.